AVERO SOLAR STREET LIGHT
Lighting The Smart Way
Powered by the sun, Avero® provides an architecturally designed overhead pedestrian scale light that performs
for pathways, bikeways,parks, reserves, jetties & marinas and public open spaces.
- Casing double powder coated.
- Bolts and screws with stainless steel.
- Very easy to install.
- Fully adjustable solar panel for maximum energy capture.
- Generous solar engine sizing for maximum reliability in prolonged poor weather.
- Multiple outreach options utilising clever lightjunction™ design.
- Powerful LEDs – effective for pathway lighting.
- PIR sensor. Bright light when you need it.
- Adjustable lighting mode per client’s requests
Zero trenching and cabling
Reliable all night light
Efficient pathway lighting
Built to last
Quick & easy to install
|Construction||Aluminium alloy with stainless steel fasteners|
|Colour||Double powder coated black or other colours to order|
|Light source||Philips 15w batwing (type 2) optic 3000k to 5700k|
|Battery||12v LiFePO4 15AH-30AH Optional|
|Motion Sensor||Passive infrared|
|Operating profile||100% for first four hours of evening, 25% for rest of night
until PIR boots to 100% for 30 seconds or area is vacated
|Mounting||4 – 6m height. Mounts to 60.3 mm OD pipe section (50 nominal bore)|
|Weight||Product 22kg, product & packaging 25kg|